The Best ‘attractions’ in Costa Rica = The Arenal Volcano, the Monteverde Cloud Forest, and the Manuel Antonio National Park in 1 week
Day 1- Arrive in San Jose; shuttle to your hotel staying at the Apartotel La Sabana with breakfast included. Dinner tonight is at the 4 Fork rates Restaurant Tin Jo with transfers to/from included.
Day 2 – After breakfast you will be picked up by a shuttle tourist van that will take you to the foot of the Arenal Volcano staying at the Arenal Paraiso Resort with breakfast included. This afternoon enjoy a Canopy Tour at the hotel. Followed by relaxing in the hotel hot springs prior to dinner in the hotel.
Day 3 – Staying tonight again in the Arenal Paraiso Resort with breakfast included. Your morning is free. In the afternoon you will be pickup for a hike on the Arenal Volcano followed by your entrance to the Tabacon Hot Springs with dinner included. You will swim in some of the many hot water pools and sit under the hot waterfall and play in the hot water river. The water in all pools and the river are heated by the Arenal Volcano.
Day 4 – After your breakfast you will be picked up for your transfer by van-boat-jeep to Montverde staying at the Hotel Montana with breakfast and dinner included. In the afternoon you will enjoy the Selvatura Park (hanging bridges) where you can hike in the tops of the trees and see all the beautiful fauna that grows up there along with their hummingbird garden and their butterfly garden. This tour included transportation, entrance fee and a naturalist guide.
Day 5 – You will take the early morning guided hike in the Monteverde Cloud Forest with a naturalist guide including transportation and entrance fee to the reserve; returning to your hotel where at approximately noon a shuttle tourist van will pick you up and take you to the Manuel Antonio Antonio National Park staying at the Hotel California with its spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and breakfast and dinner included.
Day 6 – The Hotel California is your home for the next couple of nights. After breakfast (except Mondays when the National Park is closed) you will be picked up at your hotel for the Walk in the Park-Manuel Antonio National Park Tour including transportation, refreshments and a naturalist guide. You will be picked up for the Damas Island Mangrove Boat tour depending on the time of the tides with a meal included. You will have the opportunity to see the animals that live in the mangrove.
Day 7 – Today is a free day to relax and enjoy the sun and pool. The Hotel California will dinner waiting at the hour you wish.
Day 8 – A van will take you to the Quepos Airport for a short domestic flight to San Jose where you will be transferred to the International Terminal to connect you late morning or early afternoon departure.
The double occupancy price is $1,298.00 per person.
The single occupancy price is $1,924.00 per person.
Included in the package is:
- On arrival in San Jose transfer from the International Airport to your hotel
- 1 night at the Apartotel La Sabana in San Jose with breakfast included
- Dinner with transfers at Restaurant Tin Jo with transfers
- 2 nights at the Arenal Paraiso Resort with breakfast and dinner included
- 1 night at the Hotel Montana Monteverde with breakfast and dinner included
- 3 nights at the Hotel California in Manuel Antonio with breakfast and dinner included
- Shuttle transfer from San Jose to your hotel at the foot of the Arenal Volcano
- Canopy Tour in the Arenal Paraiso Resort
- Hike on the Arenal Volcano and Entrance to the Tabacon Hot Springs with dinner and transfers included
- Transfer by van-boat-jeep from your hotel in Arenal to your hotel in Monteverde
- SKY WALK (hanging bridges) guided by a naturalist guide with transfers
- Hike in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve with a naturalist guide and transfers
- Shuttle transfer from your hotel in Monteverde to your hotel in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Walk in the Park-Manuel Antonio National Park Hiking Tour with transfers and refreshments
- Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour with dinner and transfers
- Transfer from your hotel in Manuel Antonio to the Quepos Airport
- Domestic air flight from Quepos to San Jose
- Transfer from the Domestic Terminal to the International Terminal to connect with your international flight home
- All taxes.
NOT Included in the package is:
- Items not indicated above
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Tours not indicated above
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature