The Arenal Volcano and the Caribbean and Pacific beaches in one low cost vacation
Day 1 -
Arrive in San Jose shuttle to the Hotel Villa Tournon located near the entrance to the highway to the Caribbean with breakfast included. Dinner is NOT included tonight.
Day 2 -
After breakfast you 4x4 SUV will be delivered to your hotel and you can begin your drive through the Baulio Carrillo Rainforest National Park driving to Puerto Viejo de Limon on the Caribbean coast your home for the next few days will be at the Hotel Yare in a double room including breakfast and dinner daily.
Day 3 -
Included in your stay at the Hotel Yare is a morning guided tour with a bilingual guide of the Cahuita National Park looking for monkeys and toucans and all the animals that live on the eastern slope of the country. Then, it is off to the beach or swimming pool for R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N!!!!
Day 4 -
Enjoy the beaches of the Caribbean on this your last day at on the Eastern coast of Costa Rica.
After breakfast an early morning departure start is in order for your drive from the Caribbean Coast to the Arenal Volcano. You will retrace your drive to the town of Guapilies there you will turn right driving through the northern areas of Costa Rica arriving at the Arenal Volcano, staying tonight at the Arenal Pariaso Resort in a double room. This afternoon and evening your time is free to enjoy the Hotsprings. Dinner is included in the hotsprings entrance.
Day 6 -
After breakfast enjoy zipping through the tree tops during your Canopy Tour; then you will drive around Lake Arenal and into Guanacaste and to the Hotel Iguanazul on Playa Junquillal. Here daily breakfast and dinner are included.
Day 7 -
This morning you may wish to relax on the deserted beaches of Playa Junquillal or just lounge around the swimming pool.
Day 8 -
This morning you have use of the kayaks for your self guided tour in the estuary viewing nature and the many animals and birds that call Costa Rica home.
Day 9 -
Depending the departure time of your international flight depart Playa Junquillal for the airport in Tamarindo, dropping off your car you will take the short flight to San Jose to connect with your international flight, or enjoy the drive back to the Capital City of San Jose and the International Airport.
$1,288.00 double occupancy
$2014.00 single occupancy
This package departs daily with 2 or more persons traveling together.
- - Transfer on arrival from the International Airport to your hotel
- - 8 nights lodging
- - All breakfasts and dinners except for dinner your 1st night in San Jose
- - 4 door-4x4-SUV for 9 days including basic insurance and unlimited mileage
- - Tour of Cahuita National Park
- - Entrance to hot springs with dinner at the foot of the Arenal Volcano
- - Canopy Tour at the Arenal Paraiso Resort
- - Kayaks for enjoying the local estuary on the Pacific coast
- - Air tickets if needed and all taxes.
- - Transfer to the International Terminal
- - All taxes
- - Gas for your SUV
- - Lunches
- - Dinner your 1st night in San Jose
- - Alcoholic beverages & bottled drinks
- - Tours not specified above
- - Insurance Security/Damage deductible on the rental car
- - Items not indicated above
- - Items of a personal Nature
Subject to availability. Hotels/Tours maybe substituted as necessary.